• Lexus announces Special Edition 'X' package on IS 250 and RX line
• 'X' package models receive upgraded alloy wheels, smart key card entry, clearance and reversing sonar, unique trim (on IS models) and 'X' badging
• 'X' models deliver extra equipment and significant savings to customers
• Each model will be available in five colours - all-new Mercury Grey metallic, Silver, Vermillion, Onyx (black) and Metallic White Pearl
Lexus Australia has released Special Edition 'X' packages of its award-winning IS 250 sedan and RX 350 / 450h SUV.
Available now on IS 250 Prestige and RX 350 / 450h Prestige models, the 'X' Packages offers thousands of dollars worth of additional features, including larger alloy wheels, front and rear parking sensors and unique interior trim on IS 250.
The IS 250 'X' Special Edition also features satellite navigation, reversing camera* and includes brushed alloy sports pedals and scuff plates, 18-inch alloy wheels, clearance and reversing sonar, smart key card entry, door handle protection film, semi-aniline black leather-accented trim with red highlights, a rear-lip spoiler and 'X' badging.
The IS 250 'X' will retail for $59,900^ driveaway - delivering over $6,000 worth of extra value in associated on-road costs and added features.
IS 250 'X' will be available in only five colours - Silver, Black Onyx, Vermillion Red, White Pearl and newly-added Mercury Grey.
RX line 'X' Special Editions will receive 19-inch alloy wheels, heads-up display, leather-accented steering wheel and shift knob, clearance and reversing sonar*, smart key card entry, protective luggage mat and 'X' badging.
Available on both the RX 350 and 450h hybrid models, the RX Special Editions provide customers with over $7,000 of extra value in associated on-road costs and added features.
The RX Special Editions will also be available in five colours, including Silver, Mercury Grey, Vermillion Red, Onyx Black, White Pearl (RX 350) and Quartz (RX 450h).
Both special editions are to be produced in very limited numbers, with only 300 IS 250 'X' and 350 RX 'X' Special Edition models to be built.
Further information and pricing available from http://www.lexus.com.au/offer/november_11/
* Reversing camera/sonar is designed as a driver assistance device only and should not be used as a substitute for skilled driving and safe parking practices. The area into which the vehicle is to be reversed must be visually monitored by the driver while parking.
^ Recommended retail prices exclude dealer delivery, government and statutory charges and optional extras.
For further media information, please contact:
PR manager, Lexus Australia
Ph: 0418 826 936
Corporate manager, Marketing and After Sales
Ph: 0407 911 936