The more dynamic updated Lexus LC Coupe is now available in Australian dealerships, introducing significant chassis enhancements that underscore the Lexus commitment to delivering a more exhilarating driving experience.
Priced from $194,7471
for the V8-powered LC 500 and $195,1651
for the self-charging hybrid LC 500h, the Lexus flagship Coupe welcomes up to 10 engineering changes, as well as increased luxury appointments and new colour and trim options.
LC 500 and LC 500h customers can further select a $15,0001
Enhancement Pack that provides light-weight carbonfibre additions and more focused handling changes.
10 dynamic engineering improvements
Lexus has improved the response of both LC models, the 5.0-litre V8 petrol engine and 10-speed automatic transmission in the LC 500, and the 3.5-litre V6 petrol engine with 650-volt Lexus Hybrid Drive and Shiftmatic transmission in the LC 500h.
Powertrain changes combine with extensive chassis tuning delivering increased body reinforcement, lighter suspension components and new electronic cornering assistance. The 10 changes include:
1. Renewed transmission tuning for greater responsiveness
2. Additional instrument cowl bracing for improved rigidity and steering feel
3. Lighter, forged aluminium lower-front suspension control arms
4. Altered secondary front suspension control arm shape
5. Modified shock-absorber length for the Adaptive Variable Suspension (AVS) to deliver enhanced ride comfort linearity and control
6. New front and rear spring rates, with stronger front and rear coils
7. Changed front stabiliser bar thickness and new hollow rear stabiliser bar, (along with point 6.) providing mid-corner vehicle posture improvement
8. Lighter rear 21-inch forged-alloy two-tone wheels
-developed rear performance damper - excludes LC 500h
10. Active Cornering Assist (ACA) - excludes Enhancement Pack option
Learn more about the engineering changes to the updated Lexus LC Coupe here
Lexus has further built on the indulgent Luxury specification of the LC 500 and LC 500h with the addition of a steering-wheel heater and 'easy access' front-seat slide function, which enables easier entry and egress to the cabin for front passengers.
Extensive design, infotainment and safety technology ensures the updated Lexus LC Coupe effortlessly combines superb design and sports performance with incredible luxury. Full specification includes:
• Steering-wheel heater (new)
• 'Easy access' front-seat slide function (new)
• 21-inch forged-alloy two-tone wheels
• Clearance and reversing sonar3
• Glass roof with interior sun blind
• Pre-collision safety system (PCS) with pre-collision braking (PCB)3
• Lane keep assist (LKA) with steering assist3
• Blind spot monitor (BSM) with rear cross traffic alert (RCTA)3
• All-speed radar active cruise control (ACC)3
• Pop-up pedestrian sensing safety bonnet
• Eight SRS airbags
• Vehicle stability control (VSC) and traction control (TRC)
• Triple-stack LED headlights with cornering lights and washers, dusk-sensing function and automatic high-beam (AHB)3
• Keyless smart entry with smart key card
• Retractable door handles with illumination
• LFA-style 8.0-inch digital instrumentation with slide-out meter ring
• Colour head-up display (HUD)
• 10.3-inch multimedia screen with Lexus Remote Touch-pad (LRT) controller
• Reversing camera with rear guide assist (RGA)3
• Apple CarPlay®4
and Android Auto™5
, USB and AUX inputs
• Satellite navigation system with SUNA live traffic alerts8
• Navigation with speed limit display
• Advanced multimedia voice control
• 13-speaker, 918-watt Mark Levinson®9
DVD Audio with Clari-Fi
• Rain-sensing wipers
• Self-dimming interior mirror
• Dual-zone climate control air conditioning with Lexus Climate Concierge
• Semi-aniline leather-accented front seats
• 12-way power-operated front seats with driver memory settings
• Heated and ventilated front seats
• Power steering column adjust
• Touch-sensitive interior lights
• Sports pedals
• Stainless-steel scuff plates
• Active noise control (ANC)
• Drive Mode Select - ECO, COMFORT, NORMAL, CUSTOMISE, SPORT S & SPORT S+
Enhancement Pack additions
Moving the dial even further towards sports performance, the optional Enhancement Pack delivers the greater agility of four-wheel steering, a reduced centre of gravity thanks to a Carbonfibre roof, a special Active rear wing - and sportier interior trim. Full specification includes:
• Dynamic rear steering (DRS)
• Variable gear ratio steering (VGRS)
• Active rear wing
and leather-accented interior front seats
• 10-way power operated sports front seats
• Carbonfibre roof
• Carbonfibre scuff plates
rear limited-slip differential (LSD) - LC 500h only, standard on LC 500
A rich new light red and deep green joins the extensive colour palette available all as standard on the Lexus LC Coupe. Exterior colours include:
• Carnelian (new)
• Khaki Metal (new as permanent addition)
• White Nova
• Slate Grey
• Sonic Silver
• Graphite Black
• Zinnea Yellow
• Deep Blue
Combining a mix of black dashboard trim with red highlights, the new Flare Red trim option reflects the LC's searing performance, while the new Manhattan Henge and its blend of black dashboard trim with sunset-coloured inserts, provides a warm alternative ambience. Interior trims include:
• Flare Red (new)
• Manhattan Henge (new)
LC 500 specifications
The immediately rewarding LC 500 powertrain continues to deliver the high emotion and exhilarating performance demanded by sports car drivers. Specification includes:
• 5.0-litre V8 petrol engine with direct injection and VVT-i
• Maximum power of 351kW at 7100rpm
• Maximum torque of 540Nm at 4800rpm
• 10-speed automatic transmission with sequential and paddle shift
• Fuel consumption (combined) - 11.6 L/100km10
• Kerb weight - from 1930kg
LC 500h specifications
An unrivalled sports car blend of superb performance with incredibly low fuel consumption and emissions, the LC 500h powertrain continues to define the Lexus commitment to imaginative technology - while thrilling drivers. Specification includes:
• 3.5-litre V6 petrol engine with 650-volt Lexus Hybrid Drive
• Maximum combined power of 264kW
• Maximum available torque of 350Nm (petrol engine) and 300Nm (electric motor)
• Shiftmatic transmission with 10 stepped ratios, sequential and paddle shift
• Fuel consumption (combined) - 6.7 L/100km10
• Kerb weight - from 1980kg
LC customers receive a three-year membership to the Lexus Encore11
owner benefits program that headlines the luxury lifestyle brand's award-winning customer care.
members receive Capped Price Servicing
, a service loan car delivered to your door, access to Lexus DriveCare12
(24/7 roadside assist), and invitations to exclusive dining and hotel partnership offers, and luxury lifestyle experiences.
Lexus LC Convertible ... coming soon
The arrival of the Lexus LC Coupe paves the way towards the introduction of the first Lexus LC Convertible later this year.
The stunning LC Convertible marks the next step in the continued Lexus evolution as a leading luxury lifestyle brand.
1 Recommended retail price provided for general media release purposes only. Excludes dealer deliver and statutory charges. Optional extras at additional cost.
2 "Performance damper" is a registered trademark of Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd.
3 Driver assist feature. Only operates under certain conditions. Check your Owner's Manual for explanation of limitations. Please drive safely.
4 CarPlay® is a trademark of Apple, Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries.
5 Android Auto™ is a trademark of Google LLC.
6 Requires compatible device, USB connection, mobile data, network reception & GPS signal. Mobile usage at user's cost. Apps subject to change. For details see lexus.com.au/connectivity.
7 Coverage dependent on vehicle location.
8 Service varies based on vehicle location. See sunatraffic.com.au
9 Product & company names are trademarks of their respective owners.
10 Achieved in test conditions for comparison purposes only. Actual fuel consumption varies depending on driving conditions/style, vehicle condition, load and options/accessories fitted. Source: ADR81/02 combined L/100km.
11 Encore Benefits apply on new and demonstrator vehicles for a 3 year period from the date vehicle is first registered on or after 01/01/2020. Inclusions may change without notice. For full T&Cs and details see your Lexus Dealer or lexus.com.au/owners/benefits
12 DriveCare as part of Encore Benefits applies for a 3 year period from the date a new or demonstrator Lexus vehicle is first registered on or after 01/01/2020. Coverage and service inclusions vary dependent on vehicle location. For full T&Cs see your Lexus Dealer or lexus.com.au/smallprint/encore-terms
For more information, please contact:
Lexus Australia public relations
M: +61 466 612 742